Are you getting the “Platinum” treatment?
I want to take a moment to remind you of the great benefits you can receive with the Love’s Rewards card through Expediter Services. Love’s offers the Expediter Services community the industry’s best fuel discounts and now greater purchase benefits! As a contractor (contract driver, owner-operator, or fleet owner) with Expediter Services you can receive “Platinum Rewards” status immediately.
I know some of you registered when the program was first introduced, about a month ago. If you have not, we hope you will sign up and start accumulating points and enjoying the advantages. As part of the ES community, our combined buying power opens the door to greater discounts and benefits. This is one more way Expediter Services is happy to serve you!
Expediter Services, LLC
“What do I get?”
- Redeem points for dining in restaurants or for merchandise purchases (excluding alcohol, tobacco, e-cigarettes, lottery tickets, or fuel)
- Cardholders receive up to 2 free showers daily
- Eligible for a free soda/coffee cup with 2 free refills daily
- Points can be redeemed once 500 points have been accumulated.
- 500 points= $5.00. Basically, a penny value for every point.
- Points only expire if card has not been used for 365 days consecutively
Register your card several ways:
- Love’s Kiosk*
- Download Mobile app*
- Online at http://myloverewards.com/LoyaltyLogin
- Call 1-800-655-6837
- Cashier’s Desk
*Recommended as easiest way to register!
- When registering card, Expediter Services must be listed as the company to receive Platinum Rewards (*3x the points!)
- Cardholders should swipe rewards card at every transaction to maximize point accumulation.
- If the card is lost, the points can be transferred to a new card using PIN number.
- Current point accumulation will be listed on each receipt
- Keep in mind, Love’s associates may not be familiar with Expediter Services’ Love’s Reward Card “Platinum Rewards” participation. Please feel free to inform them about our participation in the program.
Comments are closed.